Agnostic.com

29 5

Would you rather never use social media sites / apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?

Crimson67 8 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Former, just preference.

I could live without social media, not movies.
I'd really miss you guys, but I'll live. I'll be watching TCM.

obviously give up social media. then when i watch TV or a movie I'm not subjet to or influenced by what other people think!

There are so many good TV programs (BBC, PBS, CBC) that it wouldn't be much of a choice.

I use both because I can, but it wouldn't bother me particularly if I never did either again, I'd find other things to do and get involved in 🙂

I made it about 45 years without social media. I'm betting I could live without it.

But I'll miss you!

I don't even have to think about this one. Good bye social media!

I haven't had a TV at home in 6 or 7 years. I'll be happy to give up movies on TV but not movies overall. this question isn't fair. as long as I have my boxes of old VHS tapes and DVDs, and my social media, I'll be okay.

Social Media at the expense of the rest has already been decided . But it would be nice to do so from time to time . . .

Dougy Level 7 Feb 16, 2018

nothing is secure when It is put it on the Internet. I will share my information in person with my friends I don't need a computer or cell phone to do this. I always go visit my friends in person. I believe we need social contact with friends the electronic social media I don't believe it's good for human relationships, but here I am using this website. so I guess I am being inconsistent?

I prefer movies and TV and even the radio.

dc65 Level 7 Feb 16, 2018

For me it would definitely be goodbye social media, I am enjoying both 'media' but way prefer the clever directors' takes on life and imagination injected into movies..

that is a hard question. I certainly wouldnt miss TV at all. I like movies but social media is a godsend (HA) when you live in rural areas

Got rid of cable over 4 years ago and I am here soo...

Never watch another movie or tv show. I haven't even turned my tv on since the Superbowl, and I only did it then because I had company.

Television these day is mostly so called reality tv - repeats of mediocre shows -Biased news programs - no - i'll leave the tv

Never use social media again, no question.

Bye social media

Marz Level 7 Feb 16, 2018

I've been knowing movies and tv shows a lot longer. Goodbye social media!

I could easily live without social media.

Goodbye forever, social media.

That's a rough one. I think I'd rather not use any social media sites. I love keeping in contact with people, but getting immersed in good movies is pretty enjoyable for me.

tv is crap . talking with you is stimulating and occasionally informative

Social media sites... love my tv!

As it is I don't generally watch movies and rarely watch TV (except for certain sporting events.) I could easily do without television.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25014
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.