Agnostic.com

16 3

Days off

What's your favorite things to do on your days off?? I like to play with my dogs and go to the park!

randaghostie 4 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Get all my chores done around the house that i put off all week

Go to the beach, go on a hike, mess around with home brew beer recipes, listen to/play music, watch a film, have a glass of scotch, smoke a pipe or cigar, head down to the bayfront, volunteer at the Humane Society, go out for coffee, visit a library or book store, go out to eat, a lot more.

My days not at work, are my busiest, I have so much to do at home, and I have to fit it in between swimming, kayaking, surfing and beach walking. I would never have time to watch television.

My days off usually consists of walking my dog, we're rural, so she has plenty of room to play, laundry, catching up on housework, the flea market and/or garage sales.

Go to the gym, video game, do laundry, eat more than I do when I work, drink copious amounts of water, do my nails, take selfies, and go shopping.

Apparently accomplishing nothing.

I have nothing to do on my days off. Being broke sucks.

I like to do home improvement projects.

What's the favorite thing you've done?

@randaghostie Definately my lime green and white checkerboard floor in my kitchen. So fun!

@randaghostie It is in a long term relationship with my vintage stove "Dottie!"

@Kelkat wow. That's incredible!

@randaghostie Thank you! What do you love to do?

@Kelkat when the weather is nice, I like to sit by a river and watch it flow by. Or I will spend some quality time with my dogs. It depends!

@randaghostie lovely! Dogs teach us to be in the moment!

My work shuts down for winter months, so i usually get like a 2 month vacation. Lots of sleeping in to recover some sleep debt. Try to kill the afternoons outside wandering about, and evenings are just youtube and video games.

I am recovering from injuries and still need to take it easy. So, no days off . They are all days off.

Whatever I want. Seriously, it’s my time to do anything that comes to mind.

My days off tend to be recovery days (though I have a couple of side projects I need to work on, too). During the winter I have no interest in being outside, so I tend to lounge around and watch Netflix. During nicer weather, I'll sometimes go for a walk or do some vegetable gardening, or spend a little time in the woods. I need to work up some motivation, though, to do more creative things — writing, drawing, painting, etc. — to feed a part of myself that tends to lie dormant these days.

Dog and park. Wonderful combination

What kind of dog?

Shih Tzu 🙂

Work on websites and go on political facebook rants.

on mi days off i usually go to my workshop and work on a sculpture or painting

I'm disabled/retired now. Every day is basically a "day off".

@AMGT Separated at birth much? 😉

I am also retired. My usual activity during the day is playing bridge.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25063
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.