Agnostic.com

28 6

Ever used Craigslist personals?

What kind of experience did you have?

How does anyone feel safe? I don't even feel safe buying/selling on that site sometimes.

Of course last year some woman went on a date with a guy she met on some dating site, a second date I believe and they went to a ball game or something. She ended up dead and being hacked up and put into a dumpster. So maybe there is no really safe place.

Akfishlady 8 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Used the "Platonic" section a few times to find people to go hiking with...and gym partners/workout buddies.

The other sections were always a hoot to read whilst waiting in line at the bank...

I miss the CL personals.

I did use CL a time or two, met some real losers. CL seems to attract those who have few resources.

Never used it . This is the only site I ever used for dating , except Facebook , & even then I've never met anyone there in real life .

Dougy Level 7 Feb 16, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25075
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.