Agnostic.com

11 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Boy are the Trumplerites gonna feel stupid, when the next Democrat in the White House orders their "wall" dismantled!

The contract is 115 miles long. The wall is all in his head.

Hmmmmm, does not "renovating" imply a (poorly-working) wall is in place already? So why you need 5 Billion, you moron?

Just more smock & covfefe, if you ask me.

I just am certain that any "wall" will personally profit him, his spawn or someone else in his evil spiral.

Its all a lie. He has no idea how to write a government contract. He's doing the "poor me", "I'm all alone here" routine. No one is cutting contracts on christmas unless Santa decided to dump the raindeer and sign with Uber.

Maybe Santa brought it in a big sack or several.

A tremendous many miles of wall.

godef Level 7 Dec 25, 2018

They can't even finish roads or fill potholes. I doubt they'll ever finish a wall.

Delusional at best, and what happened to that "lowest bid" process vs. Kickbacks....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:251594
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.