Agnostic.com

6 0

Anybody tried writing a book in 5 minutes?

Yesterday, I thought I'd experiment. The post says we can take our Facebook feed and convert it into a book. I guess if I delete shared stuff and add some other details it could be a culinary arts book as that seems to be what my more interactive friends mostly like about me.

WarmFluffy 7 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

“I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.” Steven Wright.

That's about all I could do in five minutes.

I have been writing a book for 5 years...still not right yet.

I can easily make fun of myself in five minutes.

Piece of cake.

if fakebook can do it, we can too. Mods?

I tried writing a book in a short amount of time when I was in third grade- Life of a Young Scientist. Didn't work out. I lost interest in this book but not in writing. I wrote for many years- poetry, short stories, funny pieces, English papers, letters to the editor, etc. A couple of years ago I started writing a short story and it turned out to be a novel. Whew! Finally finished a whole novel. It turned out quite good as well. We Won't Forget You Mr. McGillicuddy.

I would try that but I’m sure that mine would read like a communist manifesto against HRC mixed in with cars and hip hop artists ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:252395
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.