Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK AP FACT CHECK: Trump confuses, misleads on border wall

HOUSTON ✈ — President Donald Trump’s claims over Christmas that he had awarded 115 miles of new border wall construction in Texas appear to confuse work that’s already funded and underway.

Trump tweeted on Monday, “I am in the Oval Office & just gave out a 115 mile long contract for another large section of the Wall in Texas.”

He reiterated on Tuesday that he’s moving forward on construction, even as the government remains partially shutdown over his insistence that Congress approve more money for a border wall.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We should be able to void part of his expense account to pay for it.

The man is absolutely addicted to lying. He could not stop himself from doing it if he wanted to (and he does not want to).

If he wants it so badly, he needs to fund it himself.

IT'S A LIE. The only area of the barrier or wall that is being built and put up is the already existing wall as some sections of it have to be replaced. Trump wants you to confuse this with "his wall." It is not. In my area of Missouri the Trump supporters even say that Obama and Hillary speak of a "barrier" or "wall." Yes. Something is there in various areas of the border and has been for years. It is not Trump's wall.

Add that to the long list of lies Trump has told. Maybe he'll get to 7,000 since taking office by the end of the year (assuming he hasn't already)!

I need to go sit through civics class again!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:252729
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.