Agnostic.com

4 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump has no character, perhaps one could argue he is one, but he certainly has none by any reasonable definition. And no apparent ideology, as far as I can discern, unless the unabashed pursuit of power and money can be called an ideology.

Current betting odds give Trump a 36% chance that he will leave office before the end of his first term. So don't hold your breath.

I don't need a link to figure that out. Impeach him now and get it over with.

Character ! Ha! Mr trumps supporters , at least the ones I encounter in my life , might know what personality is . But not character . Two different animals actually . Heraclitus will had pull his hair out one by one if he had to write a book on this clown .
The article is very right I think . But no , Mr trump does not love his kids actually . Mr trump does not love anything than him self . And the sound of his own voice .

@TheAstroChuck I won't even give him that Sir . The love and the care of a father to his kids , I don't see in any of his actions . He failed to produce useful and good hearted humans . And he failed to provide them w a good reputation in life . A parent , the poorest or the richest , thinks of his actions and their results to his kids . This guy seems that never thought of his actions and what will bring w his actions to his children . He lives life for self .
The youngest one , what a selfish decision to bring life at age of 60 ? Any man or woman , but especially him . And even near seventy , he could just rest and enjoy his money and his very young child and be present in his life . Instead , he wanted to be president of a country .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:252825
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.