Agnostic.com

5 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was a subscriber to Creem and Circus when I was a teen in the 70's. It was pretty much the only way to stay current on what was happening and what releases were coming up. In a pinch I'd even buy Hit Parader. However those titles died a long time ago, so I really recommend some great magazines from the UK that you can pick up at Barnes & Noble. Classic Rock (don't be fooled by the title, it's not about the lame US radio format), Vive Le Rock and Planet Rock.

Cool! I used to read those myself, back in the 70s, and I know what you mean about being the only way to keep up back then.

On line.

they went Pop! or they're hangin out with radio.

I used to be a long time subscriber to Rolling Stone, back when it was great and would actually feel excited when each new issue arrived.

I used to subscribe to it as well.

How Music Magazines are Changing to Stay Alive

[billboard.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:253538
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.