Agnostic.com

6 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What with jet travel spanning the globe in a relatively short period of time, combined with the length of time for a disease to start showing signs and become contagious -- I have wondered why this has not happened before. The CDC and WHO are good, but the could not stop it from happening. I'm not sure where Gates came up with 30 million -- probably a number he grabbed out of the air.

30 million is a drop in the ocean

Nature has been trying to send a message the more of us the more will perish in pandemics, wars, natural disasters. We continue to thumb our noses to her. Guess who will win?

A while back a CDC doctor recommended that the TSA take the temperature of all airline passengers and it you had a fever you would not be allowed to fly. If someone is sick and they fly they endanger the rest of the passengers and spread the disease to another location. HE WAS IGNORED.

The scientists are seemingly always ignored. Sigh

Yes...it is the same situation with climate change. The Scientists warn us and Trump says it is a Chinese hoax. @Amzungu2

I always run 97.2 F if I'm at 98.6 F - it's too late for everyone else. Not sure that would work because there are a lot of us with the low temp. thing going on. Might be evolution or just a biological difference. Not one clue there - but I'd pass with the Flu. (not that I'd travel with the Flu - I'm not an idiot).

I was reading that they have a sensor that they can just pass over your forehead and it will register a fever. It is non-intrusive. @RavenCT

Windows 11?

Fine. If there isn't going to be an asteroid, I guess I'll settle for a plague.

Zombie Apocalypse or nothing at all!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:254087
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.