Agnostic.com

2 0

How do most Native Americans and tribes feel about the state of Israel? Do they support Israel metaphorically in their heart. Are some tribes and individuals against Israel because of a similar history with whites and Israelis and Palestinians. Or are most generally neutral?

I had a few friends and girlfriends with Native American ancestry. I have Jewish ancestry. Individuals change opinion, but a tribe, like the Jewish, is a collective concept. This might not be the right website to ask this question, but it is an interesting concept to ask regarding history and what Judaism is, a religion. And sometimes an ethnicity.

SeanBab 4 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You need to ask yourself, how would you feel if someone came to your country and took it over because of it said so in some book or another.

I fully support Israel because of the grave injustice done to them in World War ll and also because they are the only viable democracy in the Mideast. Also the have stood their ground against radical Islamic states like Iran and groups like Hamas, Hezbollah and others.

Do you understand what democracy means at all? It means that when the population vote, the ones who win are in charge and if you look into it then you would understand that Hamas has won, no matter what the Israelis say. I guess you are ok with every third day a Palestinian child dies by the hands of Israel too.

@Jolanta The Palistians are guilty of firing thousands of rockets into Israel so they should expect retaliation. Hell they don’t even recognize Isreal’s Right to exis and their policy calls for the destruction of Israel.

@Trajan61 You probably think that Native Indians should just disappear too. The grave injustice doesn't mean that you can go and take over someone else country and inflict a genocide on the local population.

@Jolanta You are supporting people that are calling for the destruction of Israel so evidently you feel that way!

@Trajan61 I am supporting no such thing yow twatt. You assume just about everything. It doesn’t have to be either one or the other, people can actually meet in the middle and get on with life.

@Jolanta Well you are supporting people who don’t even recognize Isreal’s right to exist and are calling for its destruction so that’s what it sounds like.

@Trajan61 So you think that me supporting a people who have and are being invaded is bad, but it’s ok for the invaders to kill, torture, take over homes, harvest organs is fine?

@Jolanta They wouldn’t have to worry about being invaded if they’d quit firing rockets at Israel so what are you talking about?

@Trajan61 You dunk off. If Russia or China invaded the US you would just lie down and take it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:254519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.