Agnostic.com

20 5

Regular M&Ms or Peanut M&Ms?

• 11 votes
  • 26 votes
AnnaMD 5 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like the peanut butter ones a little more than the plain ones.

Neither. Peanut butter, or crispy, or better yet reeses pieces. With all of the above I think it's an underrated lost skill to let them melt in your mouth one or a few at a time. You get so much better flavors from the candy and chocolate one at a time, worth it!

All of them. Mix them up in a giant tub and have fun.
Unless you're allergic to nuts or something, then leave it out.
Otherwise, just watch people scream in terror when they get bamboozled.
let. the. world. burn.

My very favorite is almond m&ms.

Peanut, because then you get protein & good fats, not just sugar...practically health food, ,ol!

I just knew they were secretly good for me. LOL

I like them both, but lean a bit in favor of peanut.

no almond?

yuck, i wouldn't eat an m&m even if i didn't have diabetes. i never liked them. they're so sugary i can't taste the chocolate and i find the texture unpleasant. the only thing worse than american chocolate is japanese chocolate. and i do like chocolate.

g

Both have their merits. Peanut butter ones are an occasional treat as well

You didn't hear this from me...but there's also Carmel M&Ms, Coffee Nut M&Ms, and Peanut butter M&Ms. Don't give into this false dilemma. Chose freedom instead!

Peanut butter!!

Neither as long as high fructose corn syrup ( franken sugar) is used. This pseudo sugar was created in a labratory with brain scans to show just how extreme the pleasure center of the brain lit up. It is addictive & nothing tastes better.

Unfortunately, that is so true for me. It is very hard to abstain from sugar

Sugar is sugar. Two pops a week double your chance of diabetes, gives you a 40% greater chance of developing pancratic cancer, refined sugar has now been linked to increased lung cancer and heart disease not to mention fatty liver disease.

I need to keep away from that high fructose corn syrup. So far I've been able to remove ketchup from the routine but chocolate is more difficult.

@Vintenar So eat chocolate without High fructose corn syrup. Euro imports.

So it makes my brain happy, gives me pleasure, and nothing tastes better? Sounds good. Also, what is corn syrup made from? Corn. Like all foods, unless you are truly allergic, high fructose corn syrup can be eaten or drank sparingly.

@JustRyan High fructose corn syrup is artificial. Enjoy your franken chemicals. Hedonism?

Peanut M&M's are really great. When you go to the movie theater and get popcorn get a box of the peanut m&m's and pour the whole box into the popcorn box. It's a great combo!!!

The ones with the mint flavor in them.

Gotta love them peanuts!!

peanut...Green ones.

The dyes that are used don't add to any perceived benefits!

White chocolate M&Ms.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 1, 2019

Yuck

Peanut....because those regular ones will give you the sugar and you'll end up loosing yer feet.

Do you think peanut m&m's don't have sugar?

I am allergic to peanuts, so peanut M&Ms are not an option!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:255261
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.