Agnostic.com

12 0

Is the question "is there a god?" important to you?

ZenSkeptic 3 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It appears that @TheTruthIsTrue has either blocked me or deleted his pathetic messages. We do not need preaching @Agnostic. We are all BEYOND THAT. If anyone sees this guy anywhere on the site, let me know.

nope

ugly Level 7 Dec 31, 2018

At my age I’ve been there and done that long, long ago. The matter is settled now...so the answer is no.

No

Only in the context of the negative effects it has had on humanity.

As an atheist, my lack of belief is my own.
The only time the issue comes up is when my children have questions. I don’t bring it up as to not indoctrinate them one way or the other.

Nope, I talk to my kids and grandkids and have meaningful discussions with them all. I often times learn critical thinking from them. They are smarter me.

None could be less important. Since if there is a deist god who is hidden, then that god chooses to make no difference to our life here on earth, and can be treated ( assume wishes to be ) the same as none existent. And if god is not hidden, then it does not provide any worth while evidence, therefore it fails again.

Not at all!

Not anymore. Been there done that. It's settled in my mind.

I laugh about this more often than I take it seriously. I see a lot of anger on here toward religion. I've forgiven them, for they know not what they do. My blasphemy is incidental. I'm a skeptic first, and atheism is a belief, just like theism.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:255624
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.