Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK Texas Woman Gives Birth to 15-Pound Baby -- Hospital Record

All i can say is: Hats off to this mom"

twshield 8 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, hell no.

Shit a brick, that'd definitely be a load off her.
Imagine if it were a vaginal birth, it'd be like trying to push a truck tyre through a garden hose.

My first wife gave birth to about 17 pounds of baby -- twins.

@Donotbelieve My ex-wife also had all pain med free births. Our first son was born at home with a doctor in attendance and an ambulance waiting outside -- everything went great. Our twins were born at a birthing center, with a doctor and emergency equipment in the building. The room we had in the birthing center was like a nice hotel room. Everything went well with the twins' birth too.

@Donotbelieve Fraternal boys. Yes, she was impressive. I would have supported whichever method of delivery she preferred, since she was the one who had to do it. But I did love the fact that I had the privilege of experiencing the deliveries -- amazing!

As a Mid-wife, the biggest I ever helped deliver was a 12 pound, 11 ounce baby girl to a mother that was a skinny as rake handle and Dad who'd need to run around in the shower just so he'd get wet.

This should not be celebrated. This poor kid is unhealth before his life even starts.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:256528
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.