Agnostic.com

8 3

People keep telling me that there's an invisible force guiding my life. I'm sorry, but I just don't see it.

Benthoven 8 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hah...! You can't see it because it's invisible. I'll bet you also get 'There's a plan' and 'Everything happens for a reason' a lot too. Just write it off as another demo of ignorance/wishful thinking/too much television on their part and carry on.

May the force be with you.. lol.. well perhaps in fairy tales, it does exist but in the real world, we are driven by free will, freedom of choice for lack of better terms. But if they are thinking there is something running their life, they better up the dosage on those meds!

I believe that the universe is too perfectly designed to be a random accident, BUT I do not believe that an entity that could do that is interested in anything as minute as a human on one of the specks!

I don't believe in fate any more than I believe there's a god or satan or any other woo ideas.
To me, it's just that, woo.

Yes, while the fraud gawd is creating bunnies and rainbows, he takes the time out to help you find your car keys and to give little Sally cancer. His hand is in everything, just ask the virgin Mary.

It's invisible!

Groan!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2579
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.