Agnostic.com

17 6

LINK Tucker Carlson Blames Higher-Earning Women For 'Men In Decline' | HuffPost

How do you guys (gals opinions welcome as well) feel about higher earning women? Are they a threat to you?

HippieChick58 9 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WOW-does it ever matter where a
good idea comes from-isnt it (past)
time for all boats to rise -^-^not the top 1/1%

Groan. This is awful but typical of the raging male mindset. To me this is reflective of male insecurity and the blame game played on ‘the others’ - high earning women. This is red meat for his viewers though.

Ohub Level 7 Jan 3, 2019

I don’t know what he is on about. I have met plenty of men who are into women in high heels and fishnets with whips.

I hope this comment is just snark.

It's true, but so what? No more good ol' boys club; and rightfully so. Women are getting it done.

SCal Level 7 Jan 3, 2019

This tells me it's not about overly strong women but weak men. Unjustified blame and name calling are signs of weakness.

@MLinoge 's video says everything, and more, that I would want to say.

He's a buffoonish carnival barker spewing the garbage his viewing audience so desperately clings to...

I have no problem with women earning more than men, so long as they are the highest qualified for the position, and not just as a company directive to diversify (affirmative action). There are immensely intelligent women on this earth who, for years, were marginalized based solely on sex. My boss is a female, and quite an intelligent woman, much more so than I when it comes to the ins and outs of this business, so she has earned her place. Now, that's not to say that a man, or another woman with even higher intelligence couldn't replace her, but right now, she is the most fit for the position. That's what it comes down to for me. So long as the person is the best suited and qualified, they deserve to make the top rate, regardless of sex, race, religion, background. I do have a problem when affirmative action dictates a more qualified person take a back seat simply for diversification. Affirmative action defies natural selection and social darwinism.

@Wangobango3 unfortunately you are right, businesses still have the right to employ who they want to, and deny employment to those they dont. Just as they have the right to refuse services to whomever they want, for whatever reason they concoct.

Well, I'm not a weak, whiny man: So I'll go with "no, they are not a threat to me".

He is a grown boy in prep school bow ties. Entitled and smug and terrified of losing his priviledge.

Pos

I haven't ever watch this guy and don't think that I want to start now.

We always gotta blame someone else. If we took responsibility, it would require us to take some action and do something. As long as we can blame others, we don't have to do anything.

I cannot believe Carlson. He is an educated, but demagogic buffoon.

Just goes to prove that being educated does not keep you from being a "demagogic buffoon".

He seems desperate to keep his show, so turns the snark up to 11. I understand when conservatives say some liberal commentators act "smug", but however you would characterize Tucker's sarcasm, it's much worse than any on MSNBC. It's the tonal equivalent to a straw man argument (or the mind games of an abusive husband).

It's assholes like Carlson who help perpetuate the mindset that women being equal diminishes men.
He, and his ilk, are far too threatened by women who can hold their own.

He should shut his pie hole.

John Stewart showed everyone that Tucker Carlson was a complete idiot back in 2004 and as near as I can tell he's only gotten worse.

Just one contribution...Tucker Carlson is a blowhard asshole.

Not everyone can have a Stepford wife like Tucker I guess.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:257905
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.