Agnostic.com

3 2

Pet peeves on dating site profiles

After a while, they all look the same. There's this face. You swipe left or right in your brain even if there's no actually swipe function. You click the pic and read the profile.

"easy going"
"down to earth"
"walks on the beach"

I want to launch the next "down to earth" into orbit and say "how down to Earth are you now?"

That's what I love about this site. It's real people being real. Or mostly real. As someone recently said, "you don't know me. You only know what I write on the internet"

ScienceBiker 8 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There’s success in diversity, but also isolation. The people with super similar profiles are basically replaceable/interchangeable which makes them easier for people with little depth/substance... fuck that sounds meaner than what I want to imply... basically, though, like attracting like.

Kids on pictures. If I see a kid on a dating profile pic, it's an immediate nope pile.
Pictures from hunting or fishing
Pictures mud riding
Pictures with a bunch of other people where you can't figure out the person
Bad grammar

Fuck don’t get me started on trendy travel spots, darted tigers, fishing, and the basic white boy kit.

@ScientistV you get it lol

Competitive dick pics are next. @Blizzard

@ScientistV lmao!!!!

@ScientistV lol

I'm still hoping for better dating features.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25927
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.