Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK These Atheist Activists Are Picking the Wrong Battles - YouTube

Hament Metha. One of my favourite atheist. I always enjoy his constructive criticism of atheistism. I have no idea why atheist get offended when told how to be a better atheist.

bluefairy 6 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Atheism is just not believing in one thing, I am sorry to say that does not always mean that you have great social and political skills if you fall in that group. Like every social group Atheists and Agnostics have to accept that there will be people who sometimes shoot themselves and the movement in the foot, that is why it is so important to keep talking, educating and setting good examples even to those close to us.

Thanks for the link, led to plenty of useful information! FriendlyAtheist is an interesting informative site.
However, I believe that FFRF is doing the most solid work in our country to keep church and state separate, and to further the interests of atheists.

atheist just means they don't or can't believe in the lies and myths so ones persons idea can be different from anothers and to be a devil worshiper you are not an atheist!

each person has to fight their fight

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:259598
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.