Agnostic.com

2 1

I am scanning the news today and come across this news feed for 'Popsugar,' on the Visit by the president and first lady to Florida. My stomach became knotted as I continued to read, about their visit to the Broward Health North Hospital. Most of that first paragraph, described the clothing Melania Trump wore and how it matched the president's tie!! Now, I cannot think about that tragedy without feeling a little sick, but now I feel even worse, when I must face the possibility that clothing is more important than the cries of the young survivor's...after that school shooting. Has something that supports 'life' died in the American psychic? Is it not possibly to focus for a few days on the death and injured young people? How can we solve this gun problem in this country, if even innocent young people barely matter...when they are shot up at school?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

TrumpOLINI wants to be loved like JFK and the 1st Lady worshipped like Jackie. ....corporation FAKE NEWS fools are selling such shit

Sick sick sick!!!!! Trump received 30 million Dollars from the NRA ... does this help explain things? It’s all about the money to these ppl.. human lives??? The NRA and the Republicans could careless!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26045
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.