Agnostic.com

13 4

What are you for Halloween? I'm a Pikachu!

AccursedHalo 6 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mr Clean

I was Itachi from Naruto

I was a night Keeper. It’s a person who wears all black. That’s how I could describe it.

Halloween has only just in the last couple of years appeared to be getting any kind of traction here in Australia. For the first 60 or so years of my life I would never have seen or been aware of Halloween. But in the last half dozen years or so, it appears various retailers are promoting it as a means of increasing their sales of masks, costumes, and trinkets. I asked someone today about it and it apparently stems from a middle ages catholic religious observance. So I have never taken part in any celebrations, or been anything for halloween.

My sister, her roommate, and I are going to an atheist house party this weekend. We decided to wear Puerto Rican t-shirts and to carry paper towels.

I dressed as myself as I was in high school. That is, a goth with black nail polish and lipstick, and my ratty Slipknot concert tee. lol

Dylan Level 5 Nov 1, 2017

I'm an employee at the fast food restaurant I work at... Didn't get off 😟

I love your Pikachu costume. I was a lizard with a pink wig wearing boots and smoking a cigarette. Boy, it's just too bad I can't upload any proof of that lol. No for real I was an old man wearing a baseball cap opening my front door handing out Snicker bars and Three Musketeers Bars (In other words I was myself.)

In bed online. That's what I am. Lame! Hahaha

I’m the birthday girl! ????

Happy birthday!...It's my nephew's birthday too! 🙂

Happy birthday and a round of drinks on me to celebrate a year of happiness to you.

Thanks, y’all!! I had no idea I had messages on here! ???? Y’all made me feel all special!

Just myself that's scary enough.

Alfred Neumann

My profile pic is from last year ... "Me-ow !"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2612
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.