Agnostic.com

76 7

As atheist and agnostics what in your opinion is the odds of there being a afterlife ?

I’m pure atheist however I do think there may be some form of a afterlife . Deffidently not the Christianality version of it or god but perhaps some form of an after life . I don’t think it’s going to be what anybody thinks it is nor do I think any of the religions of today are right about it . But maybe it’s a spiritual world of some sort ? This imo is just wishful thinking on my part but ya never know . Also what do you think are the odds of rebirth ? Reancarntion ? I don’t think here needs to be a god for this to be a possibility. Your thoughts ?

DavidDeLa89 6 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

76 comments (76 - 76)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We all will find out someday! Nobody knows for sure with evidence. I say I don't know.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:261522
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.