Agnostic.com

6 11

Fact checking Trump's address

Liar, liar, pants on fire! As usual.

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What was Chump snorting that night? And his right eye was half closed.

He.read.everything.on.the.teleprompter.like.i.used.to.when.i.was.in.4th.grade.

Just wait until Mueller drops the dime on his kids. You'll see him fold up like a cheap suit that he is and go back to Mara Lago to await the rising tide!

Not sure what he thought he was going to accomplish with last night's address. Same old crap, different day and still as untrue or irrelevant as it was the first time it came out of his ugly mouth!

Personally, I believe the end draws nigh! I was about to change the channel because nothing he was saying seemed in any way attached to reality. But, I forced myself to listen to it till the end. Sort of like a "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" thing! You got to know what the other guys are doing! Go Mueller!??

I listened only to see if he was going to activate a state of emergency. I have to admit I was a little concerned that he would.

Oh geez for a second I thought, “wait he doesn’t even live where he says he does?” I need to go to bed ?

wouldn't it be easier just to list things he said that were true?

thinking....

let's see. he didn't introduce himself so "i'm donald trump" is out. that would've been true....

yeah, short list, right? nice blank space.

g

Come on there were more truth stated. He did say he was in the white house and that he had a message. That was about all I heard. So we are up to three, any more?

@dalefvictor well he was in the white house. i am not sure he actually had a message. but i did leave out that he said there is a humanitarian crisis. he forgot to mention that he is its cause, but hey, at his age and level of cognitive function, it's pretty impressive that he remembered he was in the white house.

g

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue isn't it? (Sorry. I can't resist being a smartass sometimes.) Lie? I'm shocked!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:261570
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.