Agnostic.com

5 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

tRump and his lackeys are only making themselves hated even more with these criminal actions. Problem is, it is not only those in the LGBTQ tribe that get aids. Lots of 'christians' do as well. Wouldn't it be justice if some of those that support this move also ended up suffering from the disease?

May he be afflicted with permanent, incurable Genital Warts, Genital Herpes, Brewers Droop, torsioning of the testicles, pubic lice, unending penile dribbling and the pubic hair all grow inwards.
Plus may his wife and children suddenly become transgenders.

Wow, I admire your curses!

@HippieChick58 And may his 'bone spurs' crawl up his legs and become firmly and irremovably wedged tightly into his rectum.

@PalacinkyPDX My apologies, my comment was NOT intended to cause offence to anyone.

Religious people have aids to. He has to be the craziest president in history.

The man is a brainless malignancy on our entire nation.

He's such a muthafukking azzhole!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:261940
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.