Agnostic.com

12 3

Would you go to Church two years straight if you were getting paid a million dollars for every Sunday?

My answer would more than likely be,” Hell yes!!!”

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course

Depends...do I have to complete two years before I get the money? If so, no. I'm not good with that sort of delayed gratification. I'd do well for awhile then get fed up and take a vacation.

You’d be getting paid every Sunday you attend.

@EmeraldJewel

I'd go for about 16 weeks then quit. I'd have enough money to live well until I die. Plus, hire a lawyer to fight to keep the money I was already paid.

@PhoebeCat lol right on!

I'd feel like a televangelist, but hell yeah!

No problem for me, I'll take a nap while there every Sunday. Saturday nights can be tiring.

Yes, I would. Those churches are getting millions from people tax free with their con games.

Heck yeah..

Yes indeed, so about what 104 million dollars for attending a mass!

I'd go for much less, but then I'm a bit of a tart lol

So, kinda like a much better paying job with way less expectation of performance. I'm having trouble seeing the downside.

where do I sign up?

If I can make bad tasting burgers for minimum wage, I can sleep through a sermon for a million bucks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26243
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.