Agnostic.com

12 1

Single

What's the longest time that you have been single for?

BenFaint 3 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been single for long periods of times, not necessarily out of choice at the time but I'm happy in my own company and seem to find things to do. I don't think I've ever been lonely or bored, especially now as being single (separated) again was forced and in hindsight necessary although the cost, not money wise, was high.
Will I remain single, probably, not because I'm not attractive to someone (I guess I am) but because I don't ask much and I'm really crap at hooking up with someone 🙂

I've been single for 12 years and plan at least 4 more decades.

3 years give or take.

As my first boyfriend was when I was 15... that would be 14 years! Unless you mean between boyfriends which would be about 3-4 years. I've never been super driven to be in a relationship and pretty much just let it happen naturally instead of hunting for someone. Now I'm on the prowl though. 🙂

I was married 26 yrs and then I started dating during the separation. It's been great. I starting dating casually and more recently have started seeing someone I like a lot but am still not 100% sure and that's ok. Being married at the end was the loneliest . It's like you're single but not.

After age 14, a few years, assuming single means not dating anyone in particular.1 marriage, 16 years, 3 long term relationships (5 to 13 years), some casual on-going dating.

19 years from birth to 19

The last 22 years. I became partially blind, and to most people that does not look like "husband material".

Of course as a gay man, "single" just meant "unattached" until recently when gay marriages became legal.

Four years....since my husband passed.

About two decades.

The last 2 years..Was married 30 years then had two men friends and learnt lessons. Been single 2 years and happy in my skin.

Divorced for 18 years.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26260
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.