Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Street Epistemology: Carlos | A Crisis of Faith - YouTube

I have been reading A Manual for Creating Atheist by Peter Boghossian and it’s supper interesting. When I first became an atheist I was super confrontational but that doesn’t do any good. I feel like it’s a good to have a conversation and maybe to try to understand the other side and possibly bring that person to start question things.
I’m only half way through but it’s so good.

chlorine413 6 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks very much for sharing this interesting video. I loved the fact that the interviewer tried to guide the person through asking questions, avoiding any confrontation. Excellent.

Wanted to make sure that you were aware that there is a Street Epistemology group on this site [agnostic.com] and also point out that if you had posted this to that group, you could have simultaneously posted the video to this group. In event that option isn't present, you can access that option by submitting your post > clicking on your post > clicking the edit button > then selecting from the drop down an additional group to post it to.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:262782
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.