Agnostic.com

9 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Works for me...[agnostic.com]

@maturin1919 I just posted it, Apparently, this site still has to "approve" my posts. 😟 Even though I am level 8.5.

@maturin1919 Yeah, right, I see it. They have been doing this shit to me all along. My posts get filtered. Annnnd I think it has something to do with some L9 bitches that think they own the site and are tight with admin. I'm not a Conspiracy Theorist, but you can tell when someone doesn't like you. My posts can't say "fuck" either or they get deleted. It's annoying, to say the least.

... I've reported that my post has not gone live to @SiteSupport

@CaroleKay that sucks.

@sassygirl3869 Yeah, I'm really pissed about it, I rarely post to the main page for this reason and now this is proof that my posts are filtered. I will leave over this. I know who is responsible.

@CaroleKay join my Leftist Group and I will post to main page for you.

Th majority of Democrats are progressive.

I find Bernie to be to far left.

@slydr68 I like a lot of what Bernie stands for but I feel he is to far left to be elected also he is to old.

@slydr68 i will get back to you have emergency here

I disagree We need a middle of the road person for change. We do not need the extreme from either party.

For a change? The Democratic party pushes middle of the road centrist candidates, at least at the national level. Look at the Democratic primary winners going back to the '80s. Would anyone but those from the far-right consider them 'extreme' as you worded it?

Dukakis
W. Clinton
Gore
Kerry
Obama
H. Clinton

@AlPastor Nope but Bernie and EW are

70% of the public agree with the ideas Bernie puts forth, they have just refused to allow those to be put on the table so when you say they are the in the middle there many, many polls that say you are wrong

I hardly think that Bernie is extreme. Extreme is Hitler or Stalin, that is extreme.

Well candidates liek Bernie Sanders are pretty much the opposite of the "Tea Party" Republicans.

Be aware in what you assume about the poll. The conclusion is not β€œlike” Sanders but someone that incorporates some of Sander’s progressive views.

Further, the question did not compare Sanders desirability to that of any other candidate. There is a question of more/less like Trump that shows similar results. (Those were the only β€œmore like” questions about candidates.) you could probably get similar results if the subject were any other popular politician.

Agree I have turned more to the left-more progressive these last 2 years of HELL WITH THE FUHRER.

Damn right I do!

It's a good idea in theory, but would it be practical.

There isn’t anyone β€œlike” Bernie Sanders.
Hindsight is 2020 !!

skado Level 9 Jan 11, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:263377
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.