Agnostic.com

6 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

About time, in fact Long overdue somebody reins these robber barons in!

Even if she wanted too....all these Democrats and all these Republicans have personal and election financial roots dug deep into Wall Street. You actually think a freshman rep is going to get anything done? She will either be kicked out of politics by the 'system', or she will capitulate and learn to play ball with them to keep the status quo and get her piece of the pie.

@jondspen She is loud and not afraid to attack these fat cats! We as a people are now learning We have power! This will be a good thing!

Fuck Wall st.. Hedge fund gangster and banksters..

I agree. People are now telling me Wall St. is so important because it has everyone's 401K and companies no longer provide benefits like they used to. This is the importance of Wall St. Fuck Wall St. and the 401K.

@DenoPenno seize all the assets..

Hmmm...so according to this, she is being put on a committee in which she no experience with. [en.wikipedia.org] To operate a f-ing fork lift in a factory, you have to have experience operating a f-ing fork lift, yet let's put her in a position to legislate over financial matters b/c she took some college course on the subject. Jeez....no wonder our government and society is in such an absolute cluster!

I doubt one person will make much of a difference, especially a freshman.

"and said other more senior legislators have sought to ingratiate themselves with the youngest woman ever to serve in Congress."

That is what I would do.

They need the regulations trumper dismantled!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:263660
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.