Agnostic.com

5 8

LINK A Complete Psychological Analysis of Trump's Support

This list will begin with the more benign reasons for Trump’s intransigent support. As the list goes on, the explanations become increasingly worrisome, and toward the end, border on the pathological. It should be strongly emphasized that not all Trump supporters are racist, mentally vulnerable, or fundamentally bad people. It can be detrimental to society when those with degrees and platforms try to demonize their political opponents or paint them as mentally ill when they are not. That being said, it is just as harmful to pretend that there are not clear psychological and neural factors that underlie much of Trump supporters’ unbridled allegiance.

HippieChick58 9 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have found two common threads with every supporter of his that I have had a conversation with: their utter lack of empathy for those less fortunate than they are and their belief in numerous conspiracy theories easily debunked.

Not all are racist, mentally vulnerable, AND fundamentally bad people. But two out of three is not good. It is a rare trumpet that I have observed who is not at least one and generally two.

Personally, I think there are far more of #4 individuals (“Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn.” ) than we may have thought previously.

Good analysis.

"The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump"
by Dr. Bandy Lee. (& 27 Mental Healthcare Professionals)

Dougy Level 7 Jan 12, 2019

"It should be strongly emphasized that not all Trump supporters are racist, mentally vulnerable, or fundamentally bad people."

Bullshit! They are one of the three listed usually!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:264108
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.