Agnostic.com

3 0

Many parents in US teach their children to use the word "please" every time they seek the attention of other people, why don't some parents teach their kids table manners? I have this friend of mine,all the time I have been at table with them, I see their kids speaking while holding food in their mouth? Actually my friends do it too and it's disgusting and improper, I am of view that if you want to talk while eating, few chew the food and swallow it,then speak for that matter, it's just a needed courtesy of others on the table. What's your take on this?

Humanlove 7 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Each culture has its own ways. Some cultures expect burping throughout the meal.

In the UK we tend to teach our kids to say excuse me to get attn,

If your friends don't have table manners, where do you expect the kids to have picked them up? Most of the time meeting the parents of children is all the explanation you need for their behavior.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26422
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.