Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Israeli Jewish settler terror supporters taunt the family of arson victims

Israel needs to be stopped and called out for the behavior they’ve instilled into the minds of their citizens.
And we need to demand that our government cease selling them weapons and giving them money.

48thRonin 8 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I support NOTHING that has to do with Israel!!!

How fucking much lower can these Barbarian Bastards go?
IF that's the way the "Chosen" people of the Imaginary Sky Daddy truly are then I'm proud to an Atheist even more than I was proud before.

god's chosen people have a lot to answer for.

@OwlInASack Yes that is true.

@OwlInASack IF that be so, then WHY haven't all of these Jews stood up and demanded that the Terrorism, Slaughter and Genocide brought about by Israel stop immediately?

@Triphid I have just recently met a young woman from Israel on holidays in Australia. She was adamant they had a right to do what they are doing to the Palestinians as according to her were killing the Israelis. What do you expect with such an attitude.

@OwlInASack I am not American, and I only told you what she said. Yes I know there are many Jews who do not agree with what is happening. I also met an Israeli guy and he was not happy said that there was a lot of crazy people in Israel.

@OwlInASack All I was saying is, IF there are so many Jews disgusted by the actions of the Israeli Government, etc, THEN WHY do they NOT stand up and be counted, force the Israeli Government to put a halt to these acts of slaughter and genocide against their neighbours, after all, many voices united as one CAN cause great changes.
And, No, I'm most definitely NOT American by nationality, I'm Australia by birth with numerous ethnicities and heritages running through my veins and I abhor and detest violence of any kind, especially that committed and condoned by pure religion driven propaganda such as the utter crap that the Jews ( Hebrews) claim that they ARE the Chosen People of some totally Imaginary Sky Daddy.

@OwlInASack Violence only breeds more violence just as dog only breeds another dog.
As the Great Mahatma Gandhi said, " An eye for an eye only serves to make the WHOLE world BLIND."
Yes, I abhor and detest violence of any and ALL kinds as I stated before.
The Semitic Peoples/Nations ( of which the Hebrews and Arabs are ALL one btw), call them what you will, have been at each others throats in their petty little tribal feuds/battles since time immemorial.
In my honest opinion, I doubt if they could even agree on the colour of SHIT let alone anything else.
But, as TRUE history shows the lands now called Israel NEVER existed prior to the Balfour Plan in 1947-1948 WHEN the TRUE owners, the Palestinians were evicted, forcibly from their homes to create Israel.

Like the bible, etc, etc, the Torah is nothing more than a compilation of LIES created to give the well known belligerent and hostile Hebrews an excuse and alibi for their incessant wars and raids upon their fellow neighbours.

@OwlInASack Under no circumstances do I have anything against Jewish, but everything against what is happening to the Palestinians.

@OwlInASack You have to remember that Hamas was democratically elected by the Palestinian people though, and another reason I think that they were elected is because for so many years when Arrafat was in power he did nothing to help.

@OwlInASack Well I wonder how you would react if suddenly a posse from the NRA knocking on your door with rifles and demanding that you move out at once. And no I do not like violence from anybody, but look at it this way; the Palestinians have no navy, no army, no air force and every day they have to go thru checkpoints after checkpoints just to get to the store.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:264557
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.