Agnostic.com

39 7

Kids

Who has kids? Grandkids?
Still at home? Grown and gone?

Crimson67 8 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

39 comments (26 - 39)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have no children.

JK666 Level 7 Feb 22, 2018

everyone says I still am one, does that count?

One adult son - he moved out almost 6 years ago
No grandkids - he says he doesn't want kids, so probably going to stay that way

I have a daughter living in Liverpool, 50 this year a son living in newcastle upon tyne 49 this year, and five grandchildren four girls and a boy I think the oldest is 21.
Seriously long time grown and gone

I have 4. Oldest is 26 and lives/works in KC. 2 of 4 is 21 and lives/works in CT. 3 of 4 is 19 and goes to college in VT. 4 of 4 is 14 and is with me appx. 90% of the time. So not an empty nester yet, but getting closer to that time. No grandkids yet. I have a busy house during the various holidays!

Ohub Level 7 Feb 20, 2018

Never had kids . At 50 , I don't think I ever will , unless I adopt . . ?

Dougy Level 7 Feb 20, 2018

I have 2 sons by another father and one of them has two little children.

A son who shuns me because of religion and a daughter who is a junior at university. She makes up for him.

gearl Level 8 Feb 20, 2018

I have sole custody of my 14-year-old son.

I have a 24 year old son who lives in another state, a 20 year old daughter who is attending our local community college while she decides what to do with her life (she lives with me) and a 17 year old daughter who is a junior in high school and lives 50% with me and 50% with her dad. No grand kids yet.

I have two grown kids living in the US. My son is in LA and my daughter has an art gallery in Lexington, KY.

2 daughters, 3 grandchildren, one great-grandson -- all in Kansas, where AI resided for 17 years. I now live in Florida.

No, none, nope.......uffffff

I have two: a 20YO daughter about to go back after a two quarter hiatus from college, and a 17YO about to start college this fall.

Zster Level 8 Feb 19, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26496
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.