Agnostic.com

50 3

Are you getting any?

Most of us would say we never get enough sex, I know I don't.
Yet I get a lot more now being single than I did when in distance relationships. I sometimes feel I will get less if I go into a relationship at my age.

• 12 votes
  • 15 votes
  • 79 votes
  • 21 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 9 votes
Rugglesby 8 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

50 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Life is rough for an adolescent tough
Even if you're good looking like me (hey-hey-hey!)
I wouldn't say no to a little bit of stuff
Naaaah, not many.
But I ain't getting any.

You left out: In a relationship and get plenty.

Where’s the “Jacking off because I live in the Bible Belt” option?

I live in the middle of the woods and am avoiding the virus.
i am discussing with a few who might want to come live here, so that might change things.

I have a feeling that most people don't get enough...

Not as urgent a necessity for us women....mostly. As estrogen reduces the drive, testosterone increases it. Therefore men have a preponderance of urgencies that us "ladies" are absent of. So self gratification is a release. Tho the touch of another yearned for, is without description.

My "other" vote means "not in a relationship, don't want any."

fair enough too, but your comment made me think of a few others I left out, ie getting too much.

@Rugglesby Since you're a male, I'm surprised you thought of that!

Lot of lonely people on here. Glad I'm not the only one!

Divorced 20 years ago, tried to get back with my 1st in 2005. (THAT went over like a lead balloon!) Guess that was the last time.

Donna Level 6 Feb 27, 2018

When it comes to sex..what's enough?..I get satiated..but can you ever really get "Enough"?

Have female roommate that used to be a pelvic associate but now just sleeps on the other side of my bed and helps me tale care of my mom. It also turns out that my envelope is much bigger than hers and she thinks that I am a purvey old man and I say I'm not that old.

Beyond that, it's been so long that I forgot who gets tied up. Just kidding, they get tied up.

If I were getting enough sex, do you think I'd be on this site all day?

point taken.

Will sex robots take away relationships with real people? IMO currently they are as sexy as a wet dishrag.

Robots would never do it for me, I am more likely to fall for a brain in a jar. It is the mind that really gets me

I'm seeing someone who's actially the best ever however he has his kids 50/50 and I don't see him I his week with them. I would like more.

That majority is kind of depressing to see. Two years for me and I miss the connection.

Are you kidding me???? I'm 63 yrs old, and my husband's 67! Although I was a nimble nymph in my youth, I've slowed down. My ass is TIRED!!

My husband feels the same! He retired as a stud years ago!

But a few yrs ago, we found that Dulce de Leche Hagen Daz ice cream is better at our age. If we feel like getting kinky, we'll fill our bowls up with ice cream, get in our bed and mumble "Fxck you!" at each other. That amount of sex seems to fix us right up!

Dang, what an overall depressing thread! I know this is a new site, but I wish we could all "click" soon, or at least a lot more.

Unless being with myself is considered a "relationship"?!?

In my dreams!

I was getting some but then she wanted to move in and get married so I am no longer getting any

4 1/2 years and counting since the last time.

It's been a few years

Admin, you have a problem with multiple voting here.

Actually, forget I said that.

Sadly, if I want it nowadays, I have to pay for it.

When I can afford it I go for two hours so as to be able to spend a while just talking about silly things.

That's, if you get an intelligent prozzy, the best part.

Cuddling afterwards doesn't happen. (Where's the sad smiley?)

I forgot how to do it

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26522
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.