Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Despite shutdown, almost 200 attend TSA Tennessee jobs event

Interesting that that event would hold a high enough priority to merit unpaid employees staffing the event.

chalupacabre 8 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They had nothing else to do.

Here in Nash, on the news, they spoke to a local man who was one of the interviewees. His answers were a little vague...and he seemed a little confused by being asked about the shutdown...almost as if he didn't know the job and the shutdown were linked. Another way I can think to spin the hiring event is that it's a great time to apply...as the number of applicants would be way down!

I can imagine, as a prospective employee, being asked how long I could work before I'd need to be paid and being called greedy for saying something outlandish, like a month.

I wonder when the the purge will start, in order to really start making money. No taxes would mean the greatest profit margin ever.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:265634
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.