Agnostic.com

4 1

Do you think Melania Trump is silently abused in her marriage?

Humanlove 7 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, I don't she is abused except by he own choice. It seems clear to me that all her marriage is about to her is the wealth and lifestyle it provides

Yes, just like Hillary Clinton.

I think she's getting exactly what she wanted out of the arrangement. If she's as unhappy as she looks, she can leave at any time.

It's possible. From experience I know it's not always as straightforward as just leaving. For some that seems more dangerous than staying. I am positive she's probably mistreated and disrespected, and whether she married him for money or not, she doesn't deserve that. It's clear she's married to someone with serious mental health issues, which perhaps she didn't see or didn't want to see before tying the knot.

For the record, I hope I'm wrong. I hope she's happy and fulfilled. I just doubt that's the case.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26604
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.