Agnostic.com

7 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is my fourth attempt at a comment. I keep writing really inappropriate things.
I'm just so disgusted with the whole damned thing.

The only reaction I have to that is face-palming and cringing. Like, what a shit PR, self aggrandizing stunt that is. No, do something worth a shit if you actually care.

EDIT: From reading the comments in that article and then looking at the picture again, it's an even emptier gesture than I could have imagined. That picture was taken back in the summer (notice the trees), and the picture only came in recently. It's just a convenient picture to throw out now to get some easy PR points.

This is truly sick...they had to go back and look up that pic, for this occasion!!!

Looking at those pictures again, do we know for sure that these pictures are older...it appears that those trees outside the Oval Office are evergreens, in recent Oval Office shots?

What struck me was the smiles on those 2 men's faces...while families are burying their children, just a short distance from trump's SUMMER home! If this is my country...I have surely ended up in hell!

Now he just needs a bag of thoughts, then he can pass them out after the next shooting.

godef Level 7 Feb 20, 2018

Hey, he could use some thoughts. Don't think he ever had an original one.

This makes me sick. His pandering is biblical.

Horseshit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26748
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.