Agnostic.com

23 4

What do people usually post on here? I'm new. Haha

Cataclysm 3 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most of the new members send me a check for $50.

haha you wish! 😛

Haha 😛 even if that were true, I've got no money for you. ????

@Cataclysm OK, I'll settle for a smile.

i get a $100

Pretty much anything, kinda like an open forum

You can post whatever you want, TBH. Since this is a site for nonbelievers, topics tend to revolve around that, but it can be anything. Scroll through the groups (a relatively new thing here) and you'll see tons of different topics. Welcome!

First off, welcome.
You can say anything you want.

@atheist Except Alice.

@atheist Used to be one of my most favorite Thanksgiving traditions. There are a number of radio stations that used to play it every T-day. I'd be in the kitchen cooking, getting hammered, and listening to Arlo. 😀

Anything and everything. Welcome.

Gohan Level 7 Feb 20, 2018

We post about how much we worship the devil! Muhahahahaha!

Pretty much what ever is on your mind that you want to share with others. And check out the groups for topics of interest to you. I love the music that is getting posted, that I have never heard before. And like posts that make me think about what I believe.

Mostly personal testimonials of our personal relationship with Jesus Christ... What did you think, gosh 😉

Anything that your little heart desires.. 🙂

ID please. You have to be drinking age to be here!!! Just kidding... or Am I?

Click on the discussions, read a few previous posts, add your own thoughts, oh, and ... welcome.

We pronounce our love for Donald Trump and The Pope. We are hoping that's what your going to do. 🙂

Welcome, this is the absolute best site, be yoirsel amd have fun

What's cookin good lookin? Welcome to land of misfit toys

Hello and welcome! 🙂

Hello, new haha how are you. they post many things but I think whats most important how there answered with thought and intelligence lol. welcome by the way.

Sexey babe

dall Level 1 Sep 29, 2018

Anti-nonsense I hope. ?

My brother in law moved back to Canada a short while ago, he was coming back from some "retreat" where he learned the latest about some strange new religion (he is always finding new strange things) - anyways, there is nothing wrong with what he does, only that now he is demanding that we follow - does anyone know of any good books that can help shed some light on what people go through when they "discover" something they had not before. Thanks for your help!

Fredy Marroquin-Rodriguez

Anything. And I bet you if you were into politics you'd be more left wing liberal. 😛

We don't talk, we type, what's your type, talk about that, but type it? I would hope that makes scents, but we don't necessary do that ether. Sometimes it can make one sleepy though, it's boring, but on the whole, it's a way out of normal drudgery. Welcome and enjoy!

jeffy Level 7 Feb 21, 2018

Welcome and enjoy!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26821
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.