Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Noah's Ark in Kentucky: Full-Scale Park Open to the Public

So, I guess the unicorns missed their boat ride? Explains why there are no more unicorns?

ballou 8 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s been open for three years. I was there almost 2 years ago.

Were you convinced?

@jlynn37 lol no. We went just to see the spectacle of it all.

@SkotlandSkye Did you get evicted for laughing out loud and creating a scene? lol

@JackPedigo no , but they did ask me to stop photographing every display. I think they knew I was going to turn it all into memes and share it all on atheist Facebook pages.

@SkotlandSkye Or you were a spy from their enemy, FFRF.

@JackPedigo so funny story, I emailed FFRF all my photos....because taxpayers paid for that monstrosity and that is wrong and against the law.

@SkotlandSkye From my understanding taxpayers were not supposed to pay for it but we did subsidize it and with the low attendance the subsidy has not been repaid. If this were any other 'business' the state would have foreclosed.

It has pretty much been a bust: [kentucky.com]

They're losing SO much money!
LOL

Dinosaurs and humans DID live together. Just ask Fred Flintstone! ?

Funded with tax dollars. And I thought that was illegal. Silly me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:268831
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.