Agnostic.com

18 8

New to here...

Hi, everyone! I am brand new to here and just wanted to say, "Hello!" to everyone! I am quite excited to have run across this site. What is your favorite thing to do here?

VeganDemocrat 3 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So am I but welcome

Welcome, from a carnivore progressive. 🙂

Learn, and share what I’ve learned 🙂

Varn Level 8 Jan 20, 2019

I mostly post nude pics and get banned a lot.

Glad you made it! Welcome!

I like challenging myself to relate to those with whom I do not agree. It's good resistance training against cognitive dissonance and endurance training for compassion. No shortage of diverse perspectives here, nor of outspoken and eloquent folks.

Vegan also, here.

Hugs and smiles....welcome...it be fun in here...some weird, somefunny, alot of godless, and mostly rational. Enjoy,

Welcome!! My favorite thing is responding to comments and posts, and posting interesting stuff to be commented upon. As you gain points you will find we have groups dedicated to various subjects, and for you several groups leaning towards the democratic side and several vegan/vegetarian groups. You will find lots of like minded folks here.

What the fu…?! 😕

Welcome!!

Welcome aboard.

You will find a few vegans in these pages.
And (I am guessing) a lot (not all) of Democrats.

Hope you find this a good place to share ideas and find people worthy of your time.

Welcome to the community. I hope you find it fulfilling on your journey of enlightenment.

Sunday night trvia in the chat room 6pm EST

Orbit Level 7 Jan 19, 2019

Welcome, milady!!!

Welcome! It's nice to interact with like-minded people on a large variety of subjects. I think you'll like it.

Welcome from a neighbor (were you affected by the recent wind storm)? Favorite thing, debate.

Hi, Jack. Thanks for the welcome. No, I was not impacted by the recent wind storm nor the tornado. The tornado struck about a mile away from my home. I think this lite may be a new fancy of mine!

@VeganDemocrat Glad to hear that. I am familiar with Port Orchard. Years ago an international travel org. of which I am a member, SERVAS, was having their annual conference in Pt. Townsend. My late partner was the coordinator and one other member, Roselyn Green from Pt. Orchard, was involved. We spent a lot of time with her and got to know the place a bit.

Welcome. In Singles/Mingles group we have a trivia evening every Sunday night; 6:00PM EST. Its fun, not competitive. Stupid or comical answers are appreciated. Even though its called Singles/Mingle, very little hitting on one another. More like extended family and friends.

sounds like fun!!! Thank you!!!

Howdy and welcome here! Interact in groups with fellow heathens.

Thank you!!! I love being a heathen and in the company of heathens... LOL

I like to hang out with vegan democrats who happen to be my birthday twin. Lol! You?

I have a very soft spot for bday twins!! We share one with Ellen, too... 🙂

@VeganDemocrat You must be allright! ❤

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:269671
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.