Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Anti Social - A Modern Dating Horror Story | Comic Relief Originals - YouTube

This is hilarious... because it is true!? ?

BeeHappy 9 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Apt satire.

Too funny!

Sorry, you may not be on the apps listed but still have a web presence. I was googling this guy I’m supposed to be going on a business trip with in October and his reputation score came up that said he had a criminal history. He has a very unique name so I know it’s him. 😱 I’m pretty sure he didn’t put that out there.

@Ms_McSteven Nope, it wasn’t my life.

Guess I would seem about the same way as I am on FB but have very limited info about me. Fortunately
my generation isn't as wrapped up in social media as those kids. I think that for the most part social media is such superficial BS and this site is about the only website I spend much time on. Because it is the FB, if you will, of intellectuals and thinking people rather than FB, which is the social media of the same shallow assholes that I despised in high school and were the in crowd back then.

Only matched by the "what do you look like?" inanity!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:270169
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.