Agnostic.com

8 7

LINK Donald Trump Has Never Cared About Workers, and Never Will

No empathy, no consideration, no clue, no compassion, it's all about him.

HippieChick58 9 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's a narcissistic sociopath so, of course it's all about him.

I still am unable to provide a word so low that describes this individual. He defies being described by the English language.

I know his kind. I worked for a trump "want to be". He opened a charity, stole from it, and cheated his parents and children out of their savings. All but one of his eight children abandoned him. The one remaining has his personality. No real friends, just only thoughts of wealth and how to take it from others. Now the piece of trash is dying with only his one son to keep him company. He's only there for the inheritance. I have no sympathy for that human feces. And he reminded me of Donald tRump way back in 1986.

When it came down to a choice between rump & Hillary I knew that there was no longer any hope.

Of course it's all about him..

I agree with you 100 percent. I bet the majority of this would as well.

He's the epitome of me, me, me, me, me.......nobody else matters........EVER!!!!!

I feel so sorry for Barron. I'd feel sorry for the other kids, but it is way too late for them, they're corrupted like their old man.

@HippieChick58 I think Barron is already heading the same route.

@Lilac-Jade More than likely, he thinks it is normal as it is around him all the time. Sad.

Absolutely and unequivocally true~

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:270320
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.