Agnostic.com

3 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My best DeLorean sighting--my then husband & I had climbed a dirt track up a small mountain to a modest & mostly ruined castle in Germany. Looking down from the one restored tower we beheld, parked in the stone walled courtyard, a DeLorean.... I have a photo somewhere. Something about DeLoreans & time travel crossed my mind.

I would love to see the DeLorean made again. Cars look too much alike these days.

Carin Level 8 Jan 21, 2019

Interesting story. Sometime around '83/'84 I went into a Dodge dealer looking at a new family car and they had a couple of new DeLorean's left they were practically giving away. I tried my best to talk the wife in letting me buy one but to no avail. Looking back I should have just done it. I did learn a lesson, when I wanted a new dirt bike I didn't tell her I just went and bought it and put it in the garage. She would eventually notice and pitch a bitch but got over it pretty quick.

Great...scott!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:270960
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.