Agnostic.com

13 4

LINK Nebraska Legislator Says “In God We Trust” Bill Has Nothing to Do with Religion | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Sure... I believe him when he says this has nothing to do with religion (NOT ?).

DGJ0114 7 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So much fucking bullshit, so little time. They would almost win for wearing us out, except that's not who we are. We must not give up.

FFRF, and other such groups, needs out support.

Exactly

Don't use vulgarity - it diminishes your message and your validity , Only vulgar people use vulgarity. Don't put yourself in that class/ no class .

"In God We Trust. I don't believe it would sound any better if it were true." - Mark Twain

Did Mark Twain really say this ? Where ? When ? Documented ?

Huh? Either he is stupid, or a liar -- or both.

Both

Can't even follow this sort of "logic"...so glad of that...total bullsit...

If I bet he were a Republican, would I lose 😉

Varn Level 8 Jan 21, 2019

Yes, I'm following this debacle fairly closely, our local Humanist group is on it. Our dear governor is Catholic, and Republican,and a Drumpf suckup. We're hopeful we can make it go away by bringing lots of attention to it.

I think the only person he is fooling is himself.

Perhaps we should expend our efforts enforcing secularism in congress itself.

Oh look, another dumb old white guy.

Imagine that.

Oh FFS!
Another fossil that needs to hurry up and die.

"In God we trust -- all others pay cash"

This shit makes me so mad!!!!

OK. Let's trust in somebody or something else OR why do we have to trust in anything as a motto?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:271023
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.