Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Trump reportedly walked out of a policy meeting to watch TV

This is so sad.... not to mention embarrassing... even for those of us who didn't vote for him.

snytiger6 9 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not surprising for Trump. I have low expectations for him, but he even continues to undercut those.

I hate saying it can’t get worse; it seems they take it as a challenge rather than a cry of despair!

Yeah, i was really disappointed when rump was elected. I decided to make the best of it, rige him the benefit of a doubt, and sincerely hoped that he proved all my worst fears wrong. He has exceeded my worst fears and keeps getting worse.

How low can he go. Ya think he'd be near the core of the earth by now.

Well, if we weren't all a bunch of atheists and agnostics we could theorize that Trump being demonic, he coudl withstand the heat of the earths core. However we don't believe in demons.

The Jerry Springer Show must have been on!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:272193
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.