Agnostic.com

3 0

Weekday kinds of music do you listen to?

Sinister12 4 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Weekday music =weekend music

in the car it is the Grateful Dead channel on SIri and my new cd"TajMo"
At home it is my playlist on youtube
and as soon as I can find a new tone head for my record player, it will be whatever I pull out of my record collection.

Rock n Roll, for easy listening I enjoy Enya, and Craig Chaquico. The Late Great Stevie Ray Vaughan is my all time favorite guitarist, seen him live many times, and always played his heart out.

Not 100% clear what the question is, but on any given day, I will listen to Pink Floyd, or Hawaiian music, Bluegrass, and maybe even a little Leon Redbone.

me too, I'm all over the place. I'm a musician. not that good, kind of intermediate. I mostly play solo acoustic guitar and sing so I try to find songs I can perform without a band and still sound interesting. I listen to everything. Big band, blues, folk, celtic, yes Hawaiian. classical. old timey. Anything from Al Green to the Mahavishnu Orchestra, to the Kinks. From Joni Mitchell to the Red Elvises

@ollieberry maybe a little Zydeco, or some crazy Romanion folk stuff...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27374
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.