Agnostic.com

3 7

This is the most satisfying takedown of Ted Cruz I've ever seen.

‘Mild-Mannered’ Senator’s 25-Minute Takedown Of Ted Cruz Sets Twitter Alight.

“I feel like Michael Bennet just yelled on behalf of everyone who’s felt like they’re going completely insane for the past few years.”

[huffingtonpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I enjoyed his rant immensely.

Kathleen, thanks for this. I just read that sometimes expressed anger is a good thing and this is a case in point.
What is with Cruzes' beard? Is he trying to hide his identity. I also heard he was one of the most hated people in congress. How the hell is he still in office? Even though I'm from Texass and my family still lives there I sent the Chamber of Congress a not saying that I am ashamed of this state and will not plan on visiting there again (there is a FFRF convention coming up in San Antonio in 2020 so I will have to think about this). My Jehovah's Witness sister lives there so maybe I'll go and create some issues with her.

Cruz is a strange animal, one day he sounds almost sane and the next like someone hid his meds.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:274101
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.