Agnostic.com

14 5

I think I’d like to live in a nudist colony.... well if I was younger, and better looking,and it wasn’t as cold as it is in Denver....basically I’m just tired of doing laundry all the time. The younger me would have had a completely different reason for that????

Tony80223 7 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was in Spain with my partner and two near teenagers and we were cycling and it was the hottest I had known it, we were looking for a nice beach to stop at and found one that was terraced in a way that you couldn't see the actual beach but the sea was promising; when we actually wound our way down to the beach it was a nudist beach and people were also covered in some dried mud - we sat down very quickly (being brits) to decide what to do, our children thought it was a hoot and after observing for a bit just joined in - the bit that was good was that later some people arrived with transistor radios which clashed with the mood of the place and everybody on the beach picked up big stones and bashed them together to drown out the noise - at which they left. I hadnt seen that kind of spontaneous demonstration before.

Given the diets and resulting body types of the women that I see walking the streets, fully dressed, I don't think a nudist colony would be a very pleasant place to be.

All hail the mighty Apollo incarnate!

Nudist colonies are not always good for men. Everyone can tell what your thinking. lol

Ha ha.....

Don't forget your towel!

@LIB75002 no towels aloud

@steve148 That's from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." Probably before your time.

@LIB75002 The only thing before my time is dirt

Yeah, "It's cold" is where I get off the nudism train. gotta be comfortable. Have you considered disposable clothing?

I'll be 60 in a month. I prefer no clothes. My home is always clothing-optional. I have some friends who really enjoy that and some who don't. For the ones who don't, I wear clothes. It's not the same as living in a "nudist colony", but it satisfies me wants and desires.

I tend to survive the week with a couple of pairs of boardies, except when at work. Little washing of clothes.

My husband says I'm a closet nudist...he's probably right. The minute I hit the door my clothes start falling off. Lol

That must be a little awkward when you are hosting. He’s a lucky man. My last two GF's liked to get out of their work clothes, then put on sweats. Total buzzkill.

Go for it... can't be that bad... but I got all those beautiful shoes to show off. I got to show them off.

I get it about the laundry. Gads, every month or two and bang! Time again.

Lol! I’d love to go two months!

@Tony80223 ha ha... Me too. I was exaggerating for the humor and awe.

@Tony80223 just turn everything inside out?

@Rugglesby Nah, it's easier to throw them in the machine and spatter detergent in there, close the lid and hit start. The secret is two clothes baskets. One for when they get dirty, and one for when they're washed, dried, and clean. One other trick is to invite a woman over for Netflix & chill. With luck, she'll do the laundry for you instead of wanting sex..

@Dick_Martin in my experience the 2 baskets work, the woman over for a movie means I also have to cook.

@Rugglesby Re-read the instruction manual. Nothing says you have to cook more than once..

Nudist colonies tend to skew older in my experience. Try visiting one and you may be pleasantly surprised how quickly you don't really notice it. Everyone has bits about themselves they may be self-conscious about but in a nudist colony it gets easy to appreciate bodies without obsessing about wrinkles or scars or sags.

Try it and you may enjoy it.

You could move south, or just go nude indoors.

I live alone with a wolf. We are both naked. I only wear garments upon departure of the abode. Or with visitors. It definitely reduces the need to launder

A wolf! Interesting.

Hate to say it, but many nudists look better with clothes on!

Laundry sucks, bruh

You hit the nail on the head. It is such a ridiculous cycle. I’m glad I don’t feel the need to iron anything.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27418
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.