Agnostic.com

31 1

How would you tell a guy that his fly is open in a party/public?

Aralt 7 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My zippers have a mind of their own. However for a woman wanting to strike up a conversation with a man, it's a good pick-up line. But if a man should tell me, I'd probably wonder why he noticed. Personally I have never looked at a man's zipper. Nada, not once.

I can see your di....nevermind.

In school , we learned , "X , Y , Z ," then look away , ( stands for examine your zipper )

Oi! You! Do your flies up, mate. We don't all want to see your dong.

You got a license to sell them hotdogs?

Fbod Level 4 Feb 22, 2018

Following them around discreetly and laughing to myself at other's reactions seems like it'd be more fun ?

Hey, your fly is open.

Simply walk up close enough to quietly tell him. He will appreciate knowing.

Hey dude, zip up.

I use the time old Aussie method and simply ask " Has your budgie gone out for a walk again."

Hey dude, zip up.

If he is a good friend, I would walk to the far end of the bar and loudly shout "Hey,___ your zipper's down." Otherwise I'd say the same thing quietly and up close.

"Your tighty-whiteys are trying to get loose".

You're flying low

Id say " your fly is open"

We used to say "You're flying low". I guess if it were a young guy I'd have to say "Your fly is open" - quietly.

I have done it ... I said quietly : "time to close your pants!"

Hey son, stand to attention.

Hi guy, I know is hot in here but lets not carry this to an extreme

If you're across the room, Point and laugh. Hey your flys down!

You go up and tell them. Because I appreciate directness, I treat others the same way.

ZIPPER UP....? lol

Privately. In a whisper.

Of course, I guess a lot depends on what kind of party it is. 😀

Here in Northern Wisconsin we say, "Buddy, your barn door's open."

Barn door

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27606
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.