Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Seth Andrews: The Satanic Panic - The Witch Hunt of the Late Twentieth Century - YouTube

I don’t care how many verses of love Christians use. Christianity, at its very foundation, is a fear cult. From the snake in the garden to Satan in revolution, Satan and hell is used as a fear tactic to make people bow down to the god of the Bible and obey.
Fear is religions most powerful weapon.

chlorine413 6 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hail Satan. ?

Seth Andrews is great, highly recommend checking out his other stuff.

It's ridiculous what some people actually believe/believed.
But cats ARE the spawn of the devil!

Dietl Level 7 Jan 30, 2019

I remember learning a year or two ago that there were zero satanic ritual killings in the '80s. I remember dozens (if not hundreds) of talk shows about it in the '80s after school, and even as an adult I just assumed there must be some truth to it somewhere. It is odd how things we are told as a child stick with us our whole lives simply because it seemed plausible to us as children, adults told us it was true, and no one ever challenged it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:276868
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.