Agnostic.com

10 2

Where is the best place to live in Maine?

I want to eventually move to Maine..and am looking for ideas of what towns are the best ..like most affordable..and good job market..

Ravenwolfcasey 7 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I want to live in the state...of Maine " The Way Life Should Be"

About 600 miles southwest. Lol.

Colorado

Too expensive and too close to California

Beware. It is highly conservative & a woman I knew had this romantic view of the state. She was back within 6 months complaining about the narrow mind set. But the lobster was cheap.

Nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there either for the reasons you stated...plus, it is so cold...two friends of mine moved there looking for a simpler life and moved elsewhere in less than a year...same thing happened to me when I moved to coastal Alabama...beaches were nice, but....

Have lived in Maine during college summers and worked southern Maine mostly as a sales rep. I luv Maine. If you like the ocean the coast is gorgeous and seasonal. Portland is a cool city-liberal, open-minded and weed is legal. If you want more specifics PM me.

Tucson, it's in AZ. To fucking cold there

Check out ‘City-Data’ - an excellent online forum for such stuff 🙂

Varn Level 8 Jan 30, 2019

I look at city data all the time

California

In a permanent structure, hopefully well insulated.

Connecticut.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:277361
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.