Agnostic.com

13 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Christian my ass. That ho is on her fourth marriage.

I think they oriignaly sued for several million. So this is like a slap in the face but glad they got something.

Yay!

Excellent news! Serves her right.

Consequences can be a bitch.

Wunderbar!

Yaaaaaaaay!

They’ll never collect a dime is my guess. It’s just moral victory.

True, but let's crank up the schadenfreude anyway!

Another person who should get no more attention...what a piece of work she was...hope they garnish her pay the remainder of her life...a little reminder each payday...

Pompous so-called xian finally got shown the door. Unfortunately the money will come from the county and not her stupid ass.

@SeaGreenEyez Really? wow...gullible people abound...

@SeaGreenEyez typical right wing xian, multiple marriages, bigot. Now pretending to be lily white.

@SeaGreenEyez The old joke in the Xian community is that the church pastor upset someone and so the congregation split. One of the new congregations had another dispute and split again. And again. Finally it was Moses and his wife Dorcas. A friend was visiting and asked how they were doing. Moses replied, "Well Dorcas and I don't agree, so she worships upstairs and I worship downstairs." You don't have to have a congregation to call yourself a minister, and for some denominations you don't have to have education or any kind of certification either.

The state was required to pay the fine, but Bevin is trying to put it on her now that he's in office. He used her good to get elected, now he throws her under the bus. LOL

Good that progress is being made for the gay community. I doubt she has the money to pay the plaintiffs of that case. Maybe jail time and thearpy would be better options.

Pleased to hear it.

Good.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:277532
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.